Working Papers

In the event that you have secured employment, are receiving payment and are not 18 years old, you will need to fill out working papers as part of your hiring process and a requirement of the Department of Labor. Follow the procedures outlined in the attached file. Working papers can be obtained from the Guidance Office in building #4 or Structured Learning Office in building #2.