Driving and Parking

Students who wish to sign up for a parking permit must complete an application (document found below). 

If you are a student who will be riding in the vehicle of another student you must complete an MCST Rider Permit (document found below). Rider Permits are required for transportation to class or any school-sanctioned event. Completed Rider Permits care to be submitted to the Athletic Office.